Suleman is a partner at Currie Wickens. He is an experienced business advisor with a successful track record in leading, supporting and growing businesses. Suleman leverages his deep understanding of accounting, finance and tax, together with his passion for business, to act as a trusted advisor to many high-profile clients, focusing on large family-owned groups with complex tax affairs.
Key competencies include:
– broad financial, commercial & operational exposure
– highly developed strategic and business planning skills
– effective communicator across all levels & different cultures
– executive leadership and people development
– business turnaround and restructuring